LongHorn Steakhouse officially opened its first-ever Dallas location in Plano. Located at 3421 N. Central Expressway in Plano, the restaurant is led by Managing Partner Kyle Souder, an industry veteran of 17 years.
To celebrate the opening, the restaurant hosted a “lasso cutting” ceremony in partnership with the Plano Chamber of Commerce. During the event, the restaurant team selected one special guest to mark the opening moment by cutting into the first official steak – LongHorn’s signature bone-in Outlaw Ribeye.
LongHorn Steakhouse prides itself on fresh, never frozen, expertly grilled and boldly seasoned steaks that are prepared by a Certified LongHorn Grill Master. The restaurant’s design celebrates the natural beauty of the American West and the pride found in Dallas and throughout Texas. Restaurant interiors feature contemporary artwork and sculptures of horses, western landscapes and sunsets complemented by warm tones, wood and stone.
The Plano restaurant also features:
- The biggest local beverage selection ever found at a local LongHorn, including Garland-based Herman Marshall and local craft beers – Dallas’s Deep Ellum Blonde and Granbury’s Revolver Blood & Honey. Guests can also order various local whiskeys at the bar.
- Local distilleries and breweries featured in restaurant theming for the first time ever.
- Historical photos of Plano, in partnership with the Plano Public Library, dating back to 1897.
- A menu specific to Texas to cater to guests’ tastes and preferences in the area, with items like the USDA Prime Delmonico, Texas Brisket Queso and cocktails like the Desert Pear Margarita.
- Design and décor inspired by Texas and the American West, and Plano will be the first location to display the state flag on the top of the restaurant.
The 5,850-square-foot restaurant seats more than 200 guests and creates more than 70 new jobs for the community. Hours of operation are Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.For more information and to see the full menu, visit www.LongHornSteakhouse.com.